It's on Bi**hes

Official Announcements about the DGR site

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: It's on Bi**hes

Postby Bradley Walker » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:52 pm

it is long weekend.

"Bitches" is rated "R"? :shock:
"The reasonable man adapts himself to his environment. The unreasonable man adapts his environment to himself, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men."
-George Bernard Shaw
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Roc

Postby JR » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:05 am

Bradley Walker wrote:it is long weekend.

Ooh I know please make a video and name it Bitches the Movie :-D Bi.ches.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby C. B. » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:28 pm

hopefully someone is filming. I smell some beneficial you tube video headed our way.
C. B.
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Eagle X

Postby rehder » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:51 am

JR wrote:
Bradley Walker wrote:it is long weekend.

Ooh I know please make a video and name it Bitches the Movie :-D Bi.ches.

No Its gotta be "Cheetahs and Aviars - Bitches" By the naturally athletic and workouting Blake T :lol:

On a side note, I would really have like to have come. But Im happy that Bradley hopefully will post the endresult of the discussions of things like:
wristextension (intentional or byproduct of sound throwing mechanics)
hipclearing (how to maximise hippop)
timing (This has got to be articulated better than it is atm.)
etc.

:D
Z-Pred, Z-Force, Destroyer, (M,S,Q)OLF, Roc, Wizard&VP
rehder
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Blink » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:18 pm

So anyways, where is this going down at? Dallas? or Veterans park since that's where everyone's at haha.
Zone/RhynoAviarRocWhippet/DroneTeebirdFirebirdRoadrunnerDestroyerXcaliberBoss/NukeKatana

I throw Terminators when nobody looks.
Blink
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Champ Archangel

Postby RustyP » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:00 pm

I'm wondering the same thing...times? places? dress code? what needs to be brought to the potluck dinner?

I'll be coming for sure, and possibly bringing another (Jones, from this board) with me. If he comes, we'll probably head into Dallas early Saturday morning...it takes about 2.5hrs to get into Dallas city limits from Texarkana. If it's just going to be me, I'll most likely come in Friday night. We'll be staying in South-east Dallas with my family (Balch Springs / Mesquite area). I'm down to drive wherever for the clinic...
in the bag: pd2 / destroyer / orion lf / sidewinder /eagle / teebird / rancho roc / fuse / ion / jokeri / wizard
RustyP
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Fuse

Postby Blink » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:48 pm

Potluck dinner would be awesome I haven't done one of those since elementary lol. I could so get some sopapias from Pancho's!
Zone/RhynoAviarRocWhippet/DroneTeebirdFirebirdRoadrunnerDestroyerXcaliberBoss/NukeKatana

I throw Terminators when nobody looks.
Blink
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Champ Archangel

Postby RustyP » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Blink wrote:Potluck dinner would be awesome I haven't done one of those since elementary lol. I could so get some sopapias from Pancho's!

I grew up in a Southern Baptist church...we had a potluck almost every Sunday :D
I bet I ate my own weight in lil smokies each year :oops:
in the bag: pd2 / destroyer / orion lf / sidewinder /eagle / teebird / rancho roc / fuse / ion / jokeri / wizard
RustyP
2009 DGR Donator

Postby Blake_T » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:50 pm

i'm kinda leaving it up to brad.

a bigazz field is probably the best spot to be. will probably need a portable basket or two.

in order to avoid stupid airlines fees i'm not checking a bag, which means i'm not bringing any discs, which means i'll need to get by with loaners for teaching what i hope to teach.

make sure to have some specific questions.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

Postby Bradley Walker » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 pm

I live in Richardson, so Veterans is like, far. Greenbelt is close and very big.

I have a huge field a 100 yards from my house.

I have a basket and a pile of 1080 Radius putters (Warlocks).

Dress code is uber casual. I dress up for work, and that is about it. So, slobs welcome, but please bath.

If we all want to get together we have tons of places we could go (Mexican comes to mind), or we could just order pizza, beer, etc at the house.

I still think Blake would like Baby Dolls A LOT.

This is Blake's weekend, so lets all keep from dog piling on the guy.

PS: I will try to get Phil to come to give Blink some competition. I can't keep up with Phil over the top. He is Mr. Smooth too.
"The reasonable man adapts himself to his environment. The unreasonable man adapts his environment to himself, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men."
-George Bernard Shaw
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore

Postby Bradley Walker » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Blink wrote:I could so get some sopapias from Pancho's!

Ahh, Panchos... that shit will kill you (or at least the gaseous cloud formed the next day will).
-George Bernard Shaw
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore

Postby JR » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Blake_T wrote:i'm kinda leaving it up to brad.

a bigazz field is probably the best spot to be. will probably need a portable basket or two.

in order to avoid stupid airlines fees i'm not checking a bag, which means i'm not bringing any discs, which means i'll need to get by with loaners for teaching what i hope to teach.

make sure to have some specific questions.

Please be sure to bring understable and very understable discss for Blake to show that it's the throwing form not the disc that governs whether the disc flies hyzer, flat or anny. You also might get a revelation about how far a familiar disc can fly with how little initial hyzer and still not flip over. Form over power generation but maintaining a good relation between each is the key and the difference is shattering. No joke hence the plea for very understable stuff to illustrate the finer points of form that Blake can show you.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby RustyP » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:51 am

I've got a portable I'll bring, and a bag of extra discs (some very understable for JR)...Greenbelt sounds good, but we might end up with some discs in the creek.

Baby Dolls...meh
The Clubhouse...ding ding ding! You just can't beat girls stripping to Pantera :twisted:
RustyP
2009 DGR Donator

Postby ferretdance03 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:59 pm

RustyP wrote:The Clubhouse...ding ding ding! You just can't beat girls stripping to Pantera :twisted:
Noice! I'd come to Texass for that.
ferretdance03
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: glow wizard

Postby Solty » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:03 pm

ferretdance03 wrote:
RustyP wrote:The Clubhouse...ding ding ding! You just can't beat girls stripping to Pantera :twisted:
Noice! I'd come to Texass for that.

mmm Pantera and b00bs.....yum..
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

PreviousNext

Return to Disc Golf Review Official Announcements