Didn't even notice

Sets of drills targeted at developing a full skill sets of shots and mastery of flight characteristics. Players taking part are encouraged to post their experiences and feedback.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Didn't even notice

Postby TexasOutlaw » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:31 pm

Blake,
Due to the fact that I have to rush or am really tired when I look at the forum, I hadn't even noticed this section. I'm jumping right on it if I can. (I'm healing from a brown recluse spider bite).

I wish I had discovered this section earlier; I've been working on improving my game (rather than playing rounds).
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby garublador » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:34 am

I like this section a lot too. I haven't had the time to really work on any of these assignments and comment on them, but I have kept them in mind the few times I've been out and I think it helps. In other words, it's been a good resource even if it hasn't started a lot of discussions.
garublador
Disc Whore

Postby Terrence » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:11 am

I've learned enough about disc golf technique to where I can truly benefit from these assignments. I practiced in an open field about 5-10 hours a week all last summer with no real focus, and the repetition helped add a lot of distance. I'm going to use these assignments to practice this season. I just have to wait for the snow to melt :evil: :x
DX Teebird - Star Teebird - Pro Wraith - 4X JK Pro Valkyrie - 150g ESP Flick - DGA Tsunami
1st Run Star Cro - 5 bar stamp DX Rocs - 2004 Champ Roc
3 DX Aviars - KC Pro Aviar
Terrence
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: DX Roc

Return to Disc Golf Review Training Assignments