TRIP TO COLORADO!!

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: TRIP TO COLORADO!!

Postby Fr0sty711 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:18 pm

got a round at Johnny Roberts in before the rain came.... Johnny roberts was definatly the best mapped courses i have been at... never had to wonder where a hole was.. it was kinda a shorter course then the one at home but i still liked it alot and my wife definatly liked the short course... I mananged to finish -1 at the course... one thing i can definatly say is if u play that course all the time u definatly need a golden retriver.. haha my wife did alot of swimming on that course... Oh and i busted my ass on the 1st tee.. there is a big mud puddle on the end of the pad... but the people at the course were very nice and helpful... so over all is was a awesome course.. Badlands was fun too and no i didnt play all 27 just 18... but i think badlands needs to get better signs to where there holes r but definaly and fun hilly course.. thanks soo much for all the suggestions and if your even in muncie, INdiana hit me up and ill show u around my home course... its definatly longer and people who like to rip it will love it!
Teebirds,X preds,Eagle x's ,BUzzzz,SSS Wizards

My Trade list
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18186
Fr0sty711
Tree Magnet

Re: TRIP TO COLORADO!!

Postby Fritz » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Fr0sty711 wrote:got a round at Johnny Roberts in before the rain came.... Johnny roberts was definatly the best mapped courses i have been at... never had to wonder where a hole was.. it was kinda a shorter course then the one at home but i still liked it alot and my wife definatly liked the short course... I mananged to finish -1 at the course... one thing i can definatly say is if u play that course all the time u definatly need a golden retriver.. haha my wife did alot of swimming on that course... Oh and i busted my ass on the 1st tee.. there is a big mud puddle on the end of the pad... but the people at the course were very nice and helpful... so over all is was a awesome course.. Badlands was fun too and no i didnt play all 27 just 18... but i think badlands needs to get better signs to where there holes r but definaly and fun hilly course.. thanks soo much for all the suggestions and if your even in muncie, INdiana hit me up and ill show u around my home course... its definatly longer and people who like to rip it will love it!

Kewl, You missed out on the Blair Witch holes at Badlands. Johnny is a great course it's been there since the late 70's from what I understand.
More than likely you met Mile High Disc Golfers. They are great.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: QMS

Previous

Return to Courses