Frank Sacco wrote:I enjoy courses that are layed out more like a ball golf
twincitiesdg wrote:Here we go.
2. Granite Ridge, Highbridge Hills, Highbridge, Wisconsin-very tight, crazy wooded, very long, amazing views.
3. Highbridge Gold, Highbridge, Wisconsin- crazy long, CRAZY!, heavily wooded, great views, all around challenge.
Thatdirtykid wrote:I still havent gotten to play any courses outside of colorado (I still havent played all the courses I would like to. but my top 5 colorado courses would be
1. Copper (have not yet played aspen)
2. Frisco (another good mountian course, much less elevation change)
3. Pacos Gultch (my new home course 15 minutes away from my denver house)
4. Badlands (alot of elevation change for a in city course, w/ the blair witch holes making the course 27 theres some tight stuff too)
5. Johnny Roberts (sure its just a putt and mid coruse, but it still challenges me, I can throw -11 (my record there) one round than even the next. )
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests