Maui Disc Golf

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Maui Disc Golf

Postby what'shisname » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:05 am

Managed to get a round lined up with a couple locals at an amazing course in Maui last week. The course is on the side of a mountain between 4000-5500' through some amazing scenery with some incredible views. The locals there put in a ton of hard work maintaining the course and have alternate pin placements for most if not all holes with some very risky basket placements. Lots of great trees and elevation challenges. Easily the nicest course I've played. It's on private land and there's no sinage to help with navigation so finding someone to show you around is really the only way to play it. Well worth the effort though. :mrgreen:

Here's a few photos from my round:

what'shisname
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: PD

Re: Maui Disc Golf

Postby Booter » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:12 am

very sweet course man. I think I've seen pictures of a course similar ,if not the same one, before. Looks like I need a real vacation to hit up some of these amazing courses around the world
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!

Favorite Disc: square ones

Postby gorillaboy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:56 am

and to think I was there in spirit every step of the way :!:
gorillaboy
King of the Jungle

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Postby riverboy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Damn, that is an awesome course. Courses like these with plenty of technical elevation holes and wooded holes are my favorites.
ChUcK wrote:Gateway doesn't use foil hotstamps. Dave Mac employs a neanderthal with a chisel and a loveless childhood.
riverboy
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: CE eagle X

Return to Courses