Utah Courses

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Utah Courses

Postby emiller3 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:29 pm

Will be in Salt Lake City in a couple weeks, anyone have any recommendations for courses to play, what time of day to play them, and how to get there? I won't have a car, unfortunately. I'm looking at playing Creekside and University of Utah at the moment and trying to map out how I'll get there.
Trades | Bag | Drives | KC Aviar - Roc - Eagle - Monster - Valk - Destroyer
emiller3
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Roc

Re: Utah Courses

Postby emiller3 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Well thanks for nothin', everybody!

Played several rounds at the University of Utah, it was only course that was close enough to get to while it was still light out most days. It's a little windy sometimes, but otherwise just good for practicing your putter drives. Drove with a putter 15 of the 18 holes. There was one 400' hole where you could air it out.

Played a couple rounds at Creekside, it was a nice course. Well groomed, good variety, used all 10 discs I brought. It was a 40 minute trek from downtown Salt Lake on the public transit system, but it was worth it, and I would have gone back if I had the time. Met up with two locals who were really cool and let me join them. All in all a lot of fun.
Trades | Bag | Drives | KC Aviar - Roc - Eagle - Monster - Valk - Destroyer
emiller3
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Roc

Return to Courses