Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.
Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter
Gonna pop in sweden for a week again starting monday, and wondering if there's courses close to Farsta in Stockholm?
Frank Delicious wrote:Every groove is a unique snowflake of suck.
NOS, PD, River, Roc3, Comet, Trident, Mercy, JOKERi, XXX
- Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions
- Posts: 1212
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:45 pm
- Location: Finland, Kuopio
- Favorite Disc: My first putter
Järva pay for play 2 hole pro course is the finest Stockholm has to offer. 18 holes costs 50 SEK and 27 60 SEK. It takes a long time to play the course so a day ticket may be wasted.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
- Scandinavian Video Mafia
- Posts: 10538
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:07 am
- Location: Finland, sea level
- Favorite Disc: About to ace
Return to Courses
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest