European Disc Golf Adventure

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

European Disc Golf Adventure

Postby Discobedience » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Hi All, I am going to be touring Europe and playing disc golf starting this September. I have no set plans or locations. I will be purchasing the Eurail Global pass and will have access to anywhere across Europe. That being said; I was wondering if there were any recommendations as to the best courses in Europe that I should not miss.

Ideally I would like to spend some time at each course, not necessarily running through in a rush. I have 3 months and no agenda. I would love to be able to work on a course in trade for a place to stay, food, or course play. If anyone knows of anyone who would put up a disc golfer please hand off my contact information.(September-November)

Any and all recommendations are welcome. Please feel free to contact me by email or on this forum.

Brendan Johnson
DiscingTheWorld@gmail.com
Discobedience
Noob

Favorite Disc: Boss

Re: European Disc Golf Adventure

Postby capital P » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:50 am

There's a fun course in amsterdam, but it's the only course I've ever played, so I can't compare.

It's free of charge though and I've been having a lot of fun there.

Let me know if you're playing there, maybe we could play a match (although I probably don't stand a chance).
capital P
Noob

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Return to Courses