mountwood park, parkersburg, w.v.

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

mountwood park, parkersburg, w.v.

Postby swel304 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:49 pm

anyone played this course? Im in parkersburg all this week so Im going to try to get out to play it (maybe more than once depending on the weather and how early we finish each day). I cant find out much about it other than directions to get there. Anyone played it? Is it an extreme challenge course?
Wizard-Buzz-PolarisLS-Valkyrie-Wraith-BlizzKatana

http://www.XTREMEairbrush.com
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby swel304 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:54 pm

Got to play it two days in a row. Nice course for a 9 holer (though I never did locate the first basket). I dont know if I would make a special trip just to play it but it is a decent course if your in the area. Its all flat, zero elevation change shots so its very easy to walk. Its in a narrow valley, half the holes run down one side of a stream, the other half down the other side, so there is water hazard on nearly every hole, but its shallow so no lost discs unless your just not paying attenion and it floats away. I would guess that even a really good player would end up in the water at least once per round. Most of the holes are 350+ and the fairways are very very tight. I had a hard enough time myself, the guys I work with that came didnt stand a chance of paring anything since it was the first time playing, but they had fun so thats all that matters. I dont think they will be making fun of disc golf anymore :lol: :wink: they only have one set of tee's marked, which are white (thats pro right?), and dirt tee pads. It really makes me appriciate the nice concrete pads at my home course.
Wizard-Buzz-PolarisLS-Valkyrie-Wraith-BlizzKatana

http://www.XTREMEairbrush.com
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Return to Courses