san marcos map?

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

san marcos map?

Postby warlocks00 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:47 am

Heading to Ozzfest(in Selma) this weekend, and we are staying in San Marcos. Was hoping to play the new layout for this course Sunday before heading home. Anyone know if there is a new map of the course somewhere I can print out?
Warlock Disc Golf
warlocks00
Tree Magnet

Postby matchu » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:58 am

matchu
Fairway Surgeon

Postby warlocks00 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:10 am

I had found that, but for some reason it doesn't show me the map. Only the holes, dist. and a score card at the bottom.

I thought I saw one posted somewhere, on a forum....but can't seem to find it again. I can never seem to get the PDGA search tool to work for me. I searched San Marcos, and the first 5 post were about the "something look strange with this basket" thread.

thanks for the help though....

btw-Have you played the new layout? What do you think? It's been a couple of years since I played this course, but from what I remember it was pretty fun.
Warlock Disc Golf
warlocks00
Tree Magnet

Postby matchu » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:17 am

I have not played the new layout, I did stop by once on my way back from wimberly to play a few holes. The ones back and forth across the valley. Where the outdoor theater is? I am looking for something different this weekend? hmmmmmmmmmm
matchu
Fairway Surgeon

Postby warlocks00 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:24 am

We should be playing it sunday morning if you want to come join us. I would guess around 9-10am. We'll be a group of 4. It kind of all depends on how beat up we get at Ozzfest. Don't have pit tickets, but sure want to experience a Lamb of God pit. So we'll be trying to rush. I'm 31, so I'll also be testing if I am to old to rush anymore... :?
Warlock Disc Golf
warlocks00
Tree Magnet

Return to Courses