Favorite Grand Rapids Course???

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Favorite Grand Rapids Course???

Postby esip » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:14 am

Old Farm
J.C. (Jaycee)

My favorite is probably Fallasburg (i think they should put some more field holes in. they have plenty of room to put in 6 more holes)

also, I heard that Spinski is putting in a course (club house and all) ...its going to be private, but one day a week it will be open to the public

Postby Terrence » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:19 pm

I played Riverside this summer before a concert at the Intersection. I liked the easy openness of the first few holes, but throwing over water is not my forte. My brother accidentally tossed one of my discs in the drink. I went near the water's edge for a closer look, my heels slipped out from under me and I landed knee deep in goose poop water.

I really want to play Brewer some time.

I'm lucky to be in Ludington. I don't have to travel very far to play some great courses. Beauty, Beast, and Goliath at Consumer's Park, Leviathan near the high school, and Flip City just a half hour south. This morning I played Whitehall Township DG Course. It's rather short but technical enough to be fun. Many holes are easy threes but difficult to birdie.
DX Teebird - Star Teebird - Pro Wraith - 4X JK Pro Valkyrie - 150g ESP Flick - DGA Tsunami
1st Run Star Cro - 5 bar stamp DX Rocs - 2004 Champ Roc
3 DX Aviars - KC Pro Aviar
Tree Magnet
Favorite Disc: DX Roc

Return to Courses