Favorite Grand Rapids Course???

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Favorite Grand Rapids Course???

Postby esip » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:14 am

Old Farm
Brewer
Johnson
J.C. (Jaycee)
Fallasburg
Riverside
Lamar
Cascade

My favorite is probably Fallasburg (i think they should put some more field holes in. they have plenty of room to put in 6 more holes)

also, I heard that Spinski is putting in a course (club house and all) ...its going to be private, but one day a week it will be open to the public
esip
Noob

Postby Terrence » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:19 pm

I played Riverside this summer before a concert at the Intersection. I liked the easy openness of the first few holes, but throwing over water is not my forte. My brother accidentally tossed one of my discs in the drink. I went near the water's edge for a closer look, my heels slipped out from under me and I landed knee deep in goose poop water.

I really want to play Brewer some time.

I'm lucky to be in Ludington. I don't have to travel very far to play some great courses. Beauty, Beast, and Goliath at Consumer's Park, Leviathan near the high school, and Flip City just a half hour south. This morning I played Whitehall Township DG Course. It's rather short but technical enough to be fun. Many holes are easy threes but difficult to birdie.
DX Teebird - Star Teebird - Pro Wraith - 4X JK Pro Valkyrie - 150g ESP Flick - DGA Tsunami
1st Run Star Cro - 5 bar stamp DX Rocs - 2004 Champ Roc
3 DX Aviars - KC Pro Aviar
Terrence
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: DX Roc

Return to Courses