Southern Oregon courses to hit this summer

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Southern Oregon courses to hit this summer

Postby plastic_fondler » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:41 pm

So the wife and I are planning out a camping trip that will involve Southern Oregon for a week. I'm thinking about enjoying a few rounds at Whistler's Bend and wanted to ask if any other courses were must hit in the area. No Milo for me this time....

thanks!!!
plastic_fondler
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: firebird

Re: Southern Oregon courses to hit this summer

Postby Jester_da1 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:57 am

plastic_fondler wrote:So the wife and I are planning out a camping trip that will involve Southern Oregon for a week. I'm thinking about enjoying a few rounds at Whistler's Bend and wanted to ask if any other courses were must hit in the area. No Milo for me this time....

thanks!!!

I hear good things about the Lake Selmac course and Tom Pierce is not bad. Shale City is supposed to be nice but it is an object course. I was told not to go to Wolf Creek without a local guide and a large group because the natives there make the bad guys in Deliverence look like Sunday school teachers.

If you make it far enough North you got to hit up Dexter. Dexter is only an hour from of Whistler's and a damn fine course. Home of the Dexter Dawgs!!!

here is a link that describes some of the Southern Oregon courses:

http://www.odsa.com/golf/south.html
Jester_da1
Tree Magnet

Re: Southern Oregon courses to hit this summer

Postby plastic_fondler » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:05 pm

Thanks....I'll have to add Dexter to the list then.

cheers!
plastic_fondler
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: firebird

Return to Courses