Northern California Tour

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Northern California Tour

Postby WesV » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:59 pm

Some friends and myself are going on a disc golfing road trip next week, heading north from Sacramento, up the 5 to Weed, across to Arcata/Eureka, and back down the 101 through SF. I was wondering if anyone knew of any courses along the 5 or the 299 that might not be listed on the PDGA site? Or even along the 101 from Eureka south...the only courses I know along that stretch are Booneville and Ukiah.

I figure there's at least a few hidden courses in such a laid back part of the state ;)
WesV
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: The Wiz!

Re: Northern California Tour

Postby plastic_fondler » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:42 pm

Hmm...ammon ranch and horse mt. come to mind in the par infinity area. However, I can't see to find the directions to the courses...and describing them is tough. I'd email the contact at http://www.parinfinity.org/ and ask for directions to both courses. These are tone courses though.
plastic_fondler
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: firebird

Postby Elevated Plastic » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:49 am

you should definately check out the course at Lake Mendocino, I forget what it's called but its so sick. Super tecky yet super fun. Beware of the drop off behind the 1st two baskets. Theres also camping 200 ft from the course. I also read on pdga of a course in Weaverville off 299, it's private and sounds so sweet.
So many courses, so little time......
Elevated Plastic
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Return to Courses