Gorilla sighting in Detroit

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Gorilla sighting in Detroit

Postby GorillaTactics » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:40 pm

Well, technically Bloomfield Hills, but conveniently enough, my family's place is only about 4 minutes from Firefighter's Park. I played 2 rounds there today and I will be doing more of the same tomorrow. One of the local guys told me there was tournament at Stoney (uhuhuhuh) Creek tomorrow, so you guys might all be doing that, but anybody who is not and wants to play at Firefighter's, let's do it. My schedule is wide open other than having to give my sister a ride to church at around 12:00...so before and after that I'm available. I will probably play at least 36 tomorrow, so if you wanna hit it up, let me know.

The weather is awesome here, I could never play 2 consecutive rounds in the middle of the afternoon in Austin summer heat with only one bottle of water. :lol:
GorillaTactics
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: DX Roc

Postby SkaBob » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:05 pm

I'm up for it. You might've seen sleepy, rooster and myself out there playing a couple this morning...

I'll PM you my number, gimme a ring. Morning works better for me than evening, but I can do either...
SkaBob
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby GorillaTactics » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:15 pm

cool. Kindly disregard my PM'd question about what time you wanna play :lol:
GorillaTactics
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: DX Roc

Return to Courses