Well i might be heading.

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Well i might be heading.

Postby Zack.. » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:35 pm

Well i might be heading to WV tomorrow is there any course in west virgina? If not is there any course in kentucky thats near west virgina because im gonna be basically right down the street from crossing over to kentucky?
Im not a whore... I just like to try a bunch of disc out. :D
Zack..
Noob

Postby geoloseth » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:40 pm

I played a little bit of a course in Craigsville. It seemed pretty nice with some open and some very wooded holes. I ended up losing a star TeeBird in the middle of a wide open fairway because of the snow on the ground. If you're a Pdga member you might be able to get in touch with johnny sias. He has a private course at his home near charelston that is supposed to be very technical. The area has some great terrain for disc golf.
geoloseth
Fairway Surgeon

Postby jeremy » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:31 pm

Huntington, West Virginia has 2 courses on the same property. I don't know where in WV you are going, but Huntington is near Ky.
jeremy
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: 178gr Comet

Postby daytondiscer » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:18 pm

there is a course on the kentucky/ohio border that would be very much worth your while. Its called Idlewild. It may just be the best course you havent played.
daytondiscer
Noob

Postby geoloseth » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:23 pm

sorry I was thinkng of rotary park in Huntington. That's where johnny Sias is as well. Rotary is a pretty nice park
geoloseth
Fairway Surgeon

Postby jeremy » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:12 pm

Rotary is a great course and will be my home course starting next Monday. Maybe I will bet back in shape again. Playing in Florida is SOOOOOO flat.
jeremy
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: 178gr Comet

Return to Courses