Pleasant Hill MO (southeast of KC)

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Pleasant Hill MO (southeast of KC)

Postby Olorin » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:27 am

Does anyone know about the current status of the Lake Shore DGC in Pleasant Hill MO? It's southeast of Kansas City. http://www.pleasanthill.com/ParksandRecreation/DiscGolfCourse/tabid/1213/Default.aspx

The KCFDC lists it as a course, but there's no info in any directory on DG Course Review or the PDGA. http://www.kcfdc.org/pleasanthill.html Is it finished and playable? When was it established? I might be able to play there this weekend if I can get any info. I just learned of it yesterday.

Any info that you can provide quickly would be appreciated.
Olorin
Noob

Favorite Disc: Proline Orc

Re: Pleasant Hill MO (southeast of KC)

Postby x-out » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:19 pm

i don't know anything about that course, heck i hardly know much about KC disc golf. :lol: But i might be making a trip to KC this sunday for some rounds 8) i've been dying to play some golf again.
its a game of mistakes. whoever can make the least amount of mistakes wins.
x-out
Tree Magnet

Re: Pleasant Hill MO (southeast of KC)

Postby phisherman77 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:11 am

the course is in and playable.

it's playing really fun right now; we had some issues w/ some property owners on some nearby land which forced the city and the course designers to rethink the layout.

the redesign was done about a month ago and now the course plays much more difficult and longer. there are also now multiple pins in play for almost every hole.

it's a lot of fun and it's gaining popularity in KC big time. come out on Sundays at noon for random draw doubles. PM me with any questions.
phisherman77
Tree Magnet

Return to Courses