Who all is from kentucky?

Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Who all is from kentucky?

Postby JKP » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:22 pm

What part? Whats your local courses, favortie courses?
Omega ss-Kc Aviar-Comet-Roc-Vision-Pd-Firebird-Katana
JKP
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: vision

Re: Who all is from kentucky?

Postby Beetard » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:25 pm

I live a litlle north of Cincinnati, but go to play courses in northern KY once in a while. What part of Kentucky do you live in, Patterson? Have you played Idlewild, Banklick, or Pride Park?

Idlewild and PP are megatough.
Beetard
DGR Donator '08 & '09

Favorite Disc: XL

Postby JKP » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Beetard wrote:I live a litlle north of Cincinnati, but go to play courses in northern KY once in a while. What part of Kentucky do you live in, Patterson? Have you played Idlewild, Banklick, or Pride Park?

Idlewild and PP are megatough.

nope im like 3 hours from there, western part of ky
JKP
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Will Aubrey » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:31 am

I live in Murray and play the course here and the one in Draffenville frequently. I've played a good number of the courses in the state.
Will Aubrey
Tree Magnet

Postby Jaybels » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:57 am

I live in Beechmont ky its about 2 miles from lake malone state park.Me and a few friends have been playing about a year we all suck due to not playing with the quality of people we need to play with but we are trying to get better but anyway.We play alot at yellow creek park my favorite course by FAR next would be the ohio county park course its long and open on the back 9 the front nine can be a pain in the ol well you know, its super tight and technical.I played at the madisonville course and actually hated it way to streached out and almost like they just put them wherever the hole would fit there is almost no flow there for me at all.Next week I will play the courses at bowlinggreen I have heard they are all awsome guess I will find out.If there is anyone out there that wants to play just post up here or send me an email and we can hook up we play warm or cold.
Jaybels
Noob

Favorite Disc: Ace

Postby JKP » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:07 pm

Jaybels wrote:I live in Beechmont ky its about 2 miles from lake malone state park.Me and a few friends have been playing about a year we all suck due to not playing with the quality of people we need to play with but we are trying to get better but anyway.We play alot at yellow creek park my favorite course by FAR next would be the ohio county park course its long and open on the back 9 the front nine can be a pain in the ol well you know, its super tight and technical.I played at the madisonville course and actually hated it way to streached out and almost like they just put them wherever the hole would fit there is almost no flow there for me at all.Next week I will play the courses at bowlinggreen I have heard they are all awsome guess I will find out.If there is anyone out there that wants to play just post up here or send me an email and we can hook up we play warm or cold.

I live in ohio county and play it and yellow creek weekly if job permits. Ill toss a round with ya
JKP
1000 Rated Poster

Postby sunspot » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:31 pm

I'll be moving to Louisville later on in the year to get my master's degree, so I'll be frequenting (hopefully) the local courses.
sunspot
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Trash Lid

Postby kyflash » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:09 pm

E-town here.
kyflash
Noob

Postby lsf21 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:13 pm

i live in glasgow ky we have one coruse here its really short, usually take and drive to bowling green to paly my favorite course is probobly basil griffin and keriakes but were not very good so we usually throw atleast one disc in the water and multiples in the trees an keriakes so we usally stick to lovers lane which i also enjoy playin.. just wish i was better
lsf21
Tree Magnet

Postby lsf21 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:16 pm

Jaybels wrote:I live in Beechmont ky its about 2 miles from lake malone state park.Me and a few friends have been playing about a year we all suck due to not playing with the quality of people we need to play with but we are trying to get better but anyway.We play alot at yellow creek park my favorite course by FAR next would be the ohio county park course its long and open on the back 9 the front nine can be a pain in the ol well you know, its super tight and technical.I played at the madisonville course and actually hated it way to streached out and almost like they just put them wherever the hole would fit there is almost no flow there for me at all.Next week I will play the courses at bowlinggreen I have heard they are all awsome guess I will find out.If there is anyone out there that wants to play just post up here or send me an email and we can hook up we play warm or cold.

going to play in bowling green you HAVE to paly keriakes just a nice place to play... i personally recomend basil griffin i really enjoy it but some people dont and of course lovers lane is nice. i played hobson gove once and didnt enjoy it at all but some people LOVE it i would hit all 4 if possilbe
lsf21
Tree Magnet

Postby abcd » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:44 pm

what courses should i hit in the lexington area?
abcd
Tree Magnet

Postby eg37167 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:56 pm

abcd wrote:what courses should i hit in the lexington area?

Ditto.
I am up there the week of May 18 for some training and kicked myself 3 weeks ago for not taking some discs with me, weather was fabulous!
eg37167
Tree Magnet

Postby sunspot » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:15 pm

I just moved to Louisville from Texarkana to go to seminary. I'll be hitting up some of the local courses next week. I'll probably go to Bowling Green sometime later in the summer. If anyone wants to play send me a PM.
sunspot
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Trash Lid

Postby JKP » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:24 pm

theres going to be a trny about an hour from louisville may 3rd.. In owensboro ky, yellow creek park. You should come
JKP
1000 Rated Poster

Postby abcd » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:57 am

Per my sources:
Riney B
Veterans
-
-
-
-
Shilito.

Looks like R&V are an easy 15min trip apart.
abcd
Tree Magnet

Next

Return to Courses