Give your questions or comments on your favorite or least favorite courses, locations, etc.
Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter
Staying at the platinum hotel, about 6 miles away, gonna get a round in sometime this weekend. Any advice on when to play, I heard it can get a little busy.
- Tree Magnet
- Posts: 492
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:19 am
- Location: South of Boston, MA
- Favorite Disc: Ching Stamped Roc
I played it last November and it wasn't that busy. Beautiful weather, but watch out for the bums.
- Fairway Surgeon
- Posts: 580
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:01 am
- Location: Nashville, TN/Atlanta, GA
- Favorite Disc: 178gr Comet
Avoid 4pm to 6pm Everyone gets off work and runs to play. It's a fun course. Definitely watch out for the bums.
Mid morning and early afternoon were the best for me each time I've gone to Vegas.
- Naturally Athletic
- Posts: 4679
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:01 pm
- Location: Fruita, CO
- Favorite Disc: QMS
Return to Courses
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest