Help pick a tourney for me

A place to post or request tournament information.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Help pick a tourney for me

Postby MIdiscgolfer » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:38 am

This is my first year as a PDGA Member and I am going to play 5 tournaments this year. Right now I am in the planning stages.
May 16-17 A tier CCR open This one is for sure it's my home course and it's an A tier event.

Jul 19 B tier Gale Vaughn Memorial this one also is for sure.

Aug 15 or 16 B tier Farm Classic this one isn't for sure but I would really like to given the reputation that flip city has. I just have to get up there for practice so I am not playing blind.

Any Michigan golfers have reccomendations for "can't miss" tourneys in the state?

On my radar is Loco at the Mills, Great Lakes Open, The Angry Squirrel ( for the name if nothing else :D ), Firefighters classic, Thrills at the Mills, Kick out the Yams.
"Wise men don't need advice and fools never take it." ....................... Mark Twain
MIdiscgolfer
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Wasp/Buzzz/Comet

Re: Help pick a tourney for me

Postby chainbanger » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:29 am

Any of these tourneys are great! http://www.freewebs.com/jbirdsummerslam/index.htm Hit mason county, you wont be disappointed!
I need your new old stock JLS'S
chainbanger
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: JLS

Postby MIdiscgolfer » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:01 pm

That AJ open is another on my radar. The Ludington courses are some that are on my must play list.
"Wise men don't need advice and fools never take it." ....................... Mark Twain
MIdiscgolfer
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Wasp/Buzzz/Comet

Postby plastic_fondler » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:22 am

If you head up to Michigan, I'd strongly suggest playing something at either Hudson Mills, Toboggan, Flip City or
Leviathan. I might come back to this area if they have the GLO with the monster and toboggan courses again.
plastic_fondler
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: firebird

Return to Tournaments