09 NT Schedule

A place to post or request tournament information.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

09 NT Schedule

Postby Daemon » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Anyone know where to find this?
Daemon
Noob
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:02 pm

Re: 09 NT Schedule

Postby Chuck Kennedy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:43 pm

They are all loaded into the PDGA calendar, just not as a single list: http://www.pdga.com/tour-schedule
Chuck Kennedy
1000 Rated Poster
 
Posts: 1652
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: Twin Cities

Re: 09 NT Schedule

Postby curt » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:22 pm

http://www.pdga.com/national-tour

The events are located on the right-hand sidebar of this page. They are linked to the event's page from the schedule.


***Nevermind, I neglected to do thorough research***
Last edited by curt on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
curt
Fairway Surgeon
User avatar
 
Posts: 602
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:39 pm
Location: In a cave
Favorite Disc: Rawww!

Re: 09 NT Schedule

Postby Chuck Kennedy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:38 pm

http://www.pdga.com/national-tour The events are located on the right-hand sidebar of this page. They are linked to the event's page from the schedule.


Unfortunately, that's all 2008 information.
Chuck Kennedy
1000 Rated Poster
 
Posts: 1652
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: Twin Cities

Re: 09 NT Schedule

Postby Daemon » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Chuck do you how many NT's there are this year off the top of your head? I wonder if this list is complete.

http://www.usdgc.com/files09/2009_Qualifying_Events.pdf
Daemon
Noob
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:02 pm

Re: 09 NT Schedule

Postby Chuck Kennedy » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:35 pm

That looks correct. Usually all NTs are qualifiers unless they are too late in the year. And the Vibram is the last one I can see on the NT schedule.
Chuck Kennedy
1000 Rated Poster
 
Posts: 1652
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: Twin Cities

Re: 09 NT Schedule

Postby Star Shark » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:54 pm

It's odd that the Golden State Classic isn't an NT this year...
-- Star Shark
Star Shark
1000 Rated Poster
User avatar
 
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:27 am
Location: Studio City, CA
Favorite Disc: Ghost, Patriot, SL

Re: 09 NT Schedule

Postby scoot_er » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:22 am

Who came up with the idea to put the Oklahoma NT on the same weekend as BG Pro weekend? These are two highly attended events that should be back to back if anything.
scoot_er
1000 Rated Poster
User avatar
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Houston, Tejas

Re: 09 NT Schedule

Postby Daemon » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Chuck Kennedy wrote: Usually all NTs are qualifiers


DGLO's an Atier now, but when it was an NT I don't think it was ever a qualifier.
Daemon
Noob
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:02 pm

Re: 09 NT Schedule

Postby scoot_er » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Yeah we only have to travel 12 hours to get a chance ot qualify since they downgraded Tx States. Its Oklahoma too so it is central to a lot of good players.
scoot_er
1000 Rated Poster
User avatar
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Houston, Tejas

Re: 09 NT Schedule

Postby JHBlader86 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:25 am

scoot_er wrote:Who came up with the idea to put the Oklahoma NT on the same weekend as BG Pro weekend? These are two highly attended events that should be back to back if anything.


That's the only date the PDGA would give us for our A-Tier. Since most of the name pros will be in OK that wknd. this will give more local and area pros a shot at winning the money instead of the greats.

I'm looking at the pro purse for the Tulsa NT last year, and I believe if the pros want money they'll come to us instead.
If you took all the porn off the internet there would only be one website left and it would be called Bring Back the Porn.
JHBlader86
Fairway Surgeon
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:12 am
Favorite Disc: Z Buzzz

Re: 09 NT Schedule

Postby scoot_er » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:58 pm

JHBlader86 wrote:
scoot_er wrote:Who came up with the idea to put the Oklahoma NT on the same weekend as BG Pro weekend? These are two highly attended events that should be back to back if anything.


That's the only date the PDGA would give us for our A-Tier. Since most of the name pros will be in OK that wknd. this will give more local and area pros a shot at winning the money instead of the greats.

I'm looking at the pro purse for the Tulsa NT last year, and I believe if the pros want money they'll come to us instead.


Tulsa has better courses and the Lodge is from what I hear pretty awesome. Also the fact they have the USDGC qualifier they took from us Texans we have to go there to qualify.
scoot_er
1000 Rated Poster
User avatar
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Houston, Tejas

Re: 09 NT Schedule

Postby JHBlader86 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:35 pm

scoot_er wrote:
JHBlader86 wrote:
scoot_er wrote:Who came up with the idea to put the Oklahoma NT on the same weekend as BG Pro weekend? These are two highly attended events that should be back to back if anything.


That's the only date the PDGA would give us for our A-Tier. Since most of the name pros will be in OK that wknd. this will give more local and area pros a shot at winning the money instead of the greats.

I'm looking at the pro purse for the Tulsa NT last year, and I believe if the pros want money they'll come to us instead.


Tulsa has better courses and the Lodge is from what I hear pretty awesome. Also the fact they have the USDGC qualifier they took from us Texans we have to go there to qualify.


Oh I dont doubt the courses at all. I hear nothing but excellence, but from talking to the pros they care about the $$$
If you took all the porn off the internet there would only be one website left and it would be called Bring Back the Porn.
JHBlader86
Fairway Surgeon
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:12 am
Favorite Disc: Z Buzzz

Re: 09 NT Schedule

Postby scoot_er » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:12 pm

JHBlader86 wrote:
scoot_er wrote:
JHBlader86 wrote:
scoot_er wrote:Who came up with the idea to put the Oklahoma NT on the same weekend as BG Pro weekend? These are two highly attended events that should be back to back if anything.


That's the only date the PDGA would give us for our A-Tier. Since most of the name pros will be in OK that wknd. this will give more local and area pros a shot at winning the money instead of the greats.

I'm looking at the pro purse for the Tulsa NT last year, and I believe if the pros want money they'll come to us instead.


Tulsa has better courses and the Lodge is from what I hear pretty awesome. Also the fact they have the USDGC qualifier they took from us Texans we have to go there to qualify.


Oh I dont doubt the courses at all. I hear nothing but excellence, but from talking to the pros they care about the $$$



Of course but most of those guys are also trying to get NT points so having them the same weekend makes things a little difficult. I also looked at the payout and although BG has more in total purse I think Tulsa had just as good of payout near the top and there was half as many players.
scoot_er
1000 Rated Poster
User avatar
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Houston, Tejas

Re: 09 NT Schedule

Postby JHBlader86 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:27 pm

Yeah alot of the West Coast pros will def. be there for NT points. Maybe East Coast too.

I know one player who will not be there, and quite frankly hope to never see in BG again and that is Feldberg. He's the one who spearheaded the campaign on the NT Committee to remove BG from the schedule.

I dont care how anyone else feels about him but he's now a douchebag in my eyes.
If you took all the porn off the internet there would only be one website left and it would be called Bring Back the Porn.
JHBlader86
Fairway Surgeon
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:12 am
Favorite Disc: Z Buzzz

Next

Return to Tournaments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest