I just wanted to let you all know that at this point I am just about half way
full. If you have any inclination to join us on July 11-12 for the 8th Annual
Top of the Pines presented by Budweiser here in Pinetop, get your entry forms in
ASAP. At this rate I figure on being completely full by next Friday. I am
strictly capping the field to 72 players only! I sure would hate for you to miss
out. Let me remind you all about what I've got lined up for you...
1. FREE BEER- All you can drink all weekend long!
2. Lunch professionally catered on Saturday!
3. Dinner- not so professionally catered, but provided none the less on
4. Sweet players packages for all the Am. Players!
5. Saturday night Players Party for everyone- on site!
6. CTP's galore during all 3 rounds!
7.Tons of prizes for everyone!
8. Raffle items galore!- Bring extra dollars!
9. Not just one, but TWO rings of fire at players party - one regular and one
10. Glow CTPs at Players party!
11. Sweet Trophies for the top finisher in each division!
12. ADDED CASH FOR ALL PRO DIVISIONS!- And not just a little!- Paul U. WON'T BE
13. Awesome disc golf in the COOL pines!
14. Newly designed 27 hole MONSTER course!
15. Did I mention FREE BEER!
And that's just the start, I'm still working on several other extras for you all
to enjoy while your here. Visit www.wmonline.com
for all your
camping and other area informational needs! Also on your way in to town, I
invite you to stop by Addie J's in Showlow, a new restaurant locally owned by
the Ullibarri family! I hope to see you all up here for a great
If all you ever do is all you've ever done, then all you'll ever get is all you've ever got