Forks Invitational----Grand Forks, ND----August 8th

A place to post or request tournament information.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Forks Invitational----Grand Forks, ND----August 8th

Postby erb » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:27 pm

I thought I would spread the news about our 3 day event if any one is interested. All events to be held at Lincoln Drive Park in Grand Forks, ND. These are 3 separate events - you can attend 1 of them or all of them. Lincoln Drive Park has two 18 hole courses with a mix of concrete and dirt tee pads with hole length ranging from 200'-600' with a medium amount of trees and no elevation changes an some water hazards might come into play.

Friday August 7th - Discraft Ace Race.
Preregistering for August 7th ace race is recommended so to make sure there are enough packages.
It costs $25.00 and you get two discs,a hat and a mini. Register by calling. Travis Hagen (701)740-1544

Saturday August 8th - Forks Invitational - Singles - a NDDGA and PDGA C-tier event
preregistration will be available Thursday July 9th at all rock30 games stores. You can also register by sending it to Travis Hagen 1905 8th ave N Grand Forks N.D. 58203
Masters 70.00
Pro 70.00
Advanced 50.00
Novice 40.00
Womens 40.00
Juniors 30.00
This includes PDGA fees so if you are a member you will pay 10.00 less, except for juniors there is no PDGA fees.

Sunday August 9th - Doubles and Skills competition.
Worst score will be paired with the best score from Saturdays tourney

For more information please call the tournament director Travis Hagen at (701) 740-1544
or you can ask me on here an I will try my best to answer your questions, but I am not Travis Hagen. So I might not know everything but I can ask him and post it if you would rather not call.

the link on the PDGA schedule:
http://www.pdga.com/event?TournID=9426
erb
Tree Magnet

Re: Forks Invitational----Grand Forks, ND----August 8th

Postby erb » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:08 am

I updated the link for the tourney, hope to see you there!
erb
Tree Magnet

Return to Tournaments