Great Pocono Open - June 12-13

A place to post or request tournament information.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Great Pocono Open - June 12-13

Postby ericdmb » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:06 am

From the TD:

I want to thank everyone who attended the Great Pocono Open. We had 106 people hailing from 13 states. From Kansas and Florida, to Michigan, Missouri and everywhere in between; people drove sometimes over 12 hours to get there!

Also, we were graced with FOUR team Innova players!

Two Vibram spots were award to Justin Madore and Nick Knapp. Be sure to cheer on their quest for cash at the Vibram Open!

Congrats to Steve Brinster for taking down the Pro Open division. Congrats to Matt Egan for taking down Pro Masters and congrats to Ray Rogers for his Pro Grandmasters win. A great battle between Lesli Brinster and Maureen McErlean ended with Mo edging Leslie to take the Pro Ladies.

In the Amateur fields, Ben Siffle took down MA1, Alan Mindas MA2, Tucker Kunkle MA3, John Michaels MM1, Sara Lamberson, FW1, and Bridget Gallagher taking down FW3.

Nick Tiligadas not only has the only ace, but he also won the basket raffle sponsored by Disc King. So Nick hauled in a custom powder coated basket and a new pair of Keens!

I want to thank Big Dog & Alan Sweeton, Robin Billig, and Tim Slough for their help TDing. Also, a big shoutout to all the locals that helped prepare the courses for play.

Also, I want to thank all the sponsors that made the GPO a smashing success!

Thank you all for you support and see you in 2011!!

Mike Solt. TD
http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9802&year=2010&include_ratings=1#Open
www.bearclaws.org

"Life is short but sweet for certain"
ericdmb
Tree Magnet

Previous

Return to Tournaments