26th Annual Mid-America Open

A place to post or request tournament information.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

26th Annual Mid-America Open

Postby victorb » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:16 am

The 26th Annual Mid-America Open will be held Saturday-Sunday, July 10-11. BYOP Doubles will also be held on Friday, July 9.

3 courses will be played in Columbia: Albert Oakland Top and Back courses, as well as Indian Hills. 3 pools will be available. Pool A (Primarily Open divisions) will play Indian Hills 1x, Oakland Back 2x, and Oakland Top 1x. Pool B (primarily Advanced Divisions) will play Indian Hills 2x, and Oakland Back and Top 1x. Pool C (Int/Rec divisions) will play Oakland Top 2x, and Indian Hills and Oakland Back 1x.

Link to Tournament Information:
http://cdgc.org/events/mid-america-open

There should be pre-registration on the pdga website very soon as well, I'll link that as soon as it becomes available. Red Roof Inn will be the host hotel - specifically mention the Mid-America Open and get a room for $39.99/night.

Please contact me here if there are any questions, and I will respond as soon as possible.
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. -Lou Holtz -

*Trespass*PD*Predator*FD*Mace*Comet*Gator*Summit*Judge*
victorb
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Comet

Re: 26th Annual Mid-America Open

Postby victorb » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:58 am

bump to add link to PDGA pre-registration.

http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qst...ROD=1275580803

Forgot to mention, This event is a B-Tier!
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. -Lou Holtz -

*Trespass*PD*Predator*FD*Mace*Comet*Gator*Summit*Judge*
victorb
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Comet

Return to Tournaments