Baskets don't Grow on Trees!!

A place to post or request tournament information.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby letushummer » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Baskets Don't Grow On Trees
May 19, 2012

When Sign in/Registration at 9am start play at 10am

Where Redmond's dry canyon disc course

What 4 person team play 27 holes (3 times thru the 9 hole course) with mando shots on most holes.

Cost $30 (This gets you a custom stamped Discraft Cryztal Z disc of your choice from Nuke,Stalker, Buzzz, or Avenger SS. As well as entry to the after party.

Why All profits will be donated to the Redmond Parks Foundation disc golf fund to put in baskets and concrete tee pads on the course.

After party to follow at Phat Matt's Brewing. There will be field games at Phat Matt's, as well as a raffle, and awards ceremony. A food truck will be available.

How can you help Anyone with raffle prizes or player prizes to donate can contact Justin Ringer at (541) 815-5828. We will be doing a work party May 13th to straighten out the tee pads for the tourney all are invited to attend (please bring your tools).

Field is limited to 72 players (18 teams of 4) teams will be chosen at random or for an additional $20 per team you can choose your team
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED ON THE COURSE SO PLEASE REFRAIN TILL AFTER.

To preregister contact Justin Ringer @ (541) 815-5828 or khuzdal@hotmail.com or mail checks to: Justin Ringer Sorry no online registration available 2368 nw 13th street
Redmond, OR 97756
I will do today what you won't, so i can do tomorrow what you can't!
letushummer
Noob

Favorite Disc: MVP Vector

Online Registration Available!!!

Postby letushummer » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:07 pm

www.RedmondDiscGolf.com Now just a few clicks away for a great day of disc golf and beer. And helping grow the sport of disc with a new course.
Thanks for your support!!!!
letushummer
Noob

Postby letushummer » Sat May 19, 2012 6:58 pm

:D This was a great time had by many thanks Justin for putting it on. It should go a long way to getting those baskets.
Cant say it enough thanks Justin! :D
letushummer
Noob

Return to Tournaments