Mid-Nationals!

A place to post or request tournament information.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Mid-Nationals!

Postby Coldpunk » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:06 am

Anyone else going? Rating based divisions...winner gets an spot in the USDGC...and David Mac from Gateway has offered a 500$ bonus to the winner if they putt with a wizard or warlock all tourney long. I'm not going to win but I'm gonna have a blast trying to.
Coldpunk
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Rawww!

Postby Timko » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:27 pm

I really wanted to go, but some other issues are pulling me down to Arkansas instead. I know a large contingent of KC golfers are going.

FYI, the top division has the option of getting 1/2 cash, 1/2 prises and retaining their AM status, or getting all cash and going pro.
jsun3thousand wrote:Disc golfers are holding the sport back.
Timko
Like Angels Kicking Ass in your Mouth

Postby Chuck Kennedy » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:18 pm

I'm not sure you have that correct. Ams have to take merch if they win any. Pros may take cash at half value for any portion of their merch winnings. Ams who take any cash conversion have declared they are now pros.
Chuck Kennedy
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Timko » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:44 pm

Chuck Kennedy wrote:I'm not sure you have that correct. Ams have to take merch if they win any. Pros may take cash at half value for any portion of their merch winnings. Ams who take any cash conversion have declared they are now pros.

Sorry Chuck. I was told incorrectly then.
jsun3thousand wrote:Disc golfers are holding the sport back.
Timko
Like Angels Kicking Ass in your Mouth

Postby Chuck Kennedy » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:42 pm

Regarding Mid-Nats, looks like Live Socring for the Final 9 in the top three divisions. This could be the first time players under 975 have had the chance to be online in Live scoring. Check it out Sunday afternoon during your NFL game, or better yet, come and play and try to make the Final 9 for your division.
Chuck Kennedy
1000 Rated Poster

Return to Tournaments