9th Pecan Park Open Nacogdoches TX B-Tier

A place to post or request tournament information.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby heddleston » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:30 pm

so any word on the fundraiser discs?
heddleston
Noob

Postby Grayson » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:21 pm

we have placed an order with innova and discraft. I don't know what we're getting from discraft, though I know that all discraft will be ESP, FLX, and a few Z.
For Innova, I pretty sure that we're getting some decent CFRs including Champ Destroyers, Ontario Rocs, Glow Wraiths, but I don't know all the specifics as I wasn't the one who placed the order. I should know more the week of the tourney, we probably won't get the discs sooner than that since we ordered right at the deadline. I'll let you know when we get them and I'll save a few and mail them to you if you have any special requests.
Grayson
2008 DGR Donator

Postby heddleston » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:14 pm

awesome. just pm me whenever!
heddleston
Noob

Postby scoot_er » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:29 pm

Bump! I am so ready for this weekend. Grayson do you know if any locals have some floorspace? Not many houston players are going that I normally room with so I am on the prowl.
scoot_er
1000 Rated Poster

Postby matchu » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:45 am

yeah, Houstonians looking for floor space!
Synchronize the why’s, the if’s the lies. Shake and sift through the mess. Digress the flesh left is our disguise.

matchu
matchu
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Grayson » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:58 pm

I haven't got any bites on floor space the several times that I've asked the guys. If it makes or breaks whether you're coming, let me know. My place is pretty small and I've got an 18 month old kid and a fiance who goes to bed pretty early, so my house might not be the best place to shack up. hotel nacogdoches has rooms for up to 4 for $54, and there is a America's Best Value Inn on the northside that is pretty cheap, but it's really really really run down and shady.

PM me if you can't find a place and I'll try to help you.
Grayson
2008 DGR Donator

Previous

Return to Tournaments