Texas States

A place to post or request tournament information.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Texas States

Postby Grayson » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:30 am

Anyone here going to the Texas State Championships in Missouri City TX? You can find tourney info at http://www.texasstates.org

It looks like an interesting tourney since most people will be playing the course blind and so much freakin water. I just signed up for Intermediate, though it kinda sucks to know that there will be several players dropping down from advanced this year due to the rating changes. Oh well, I know that I'm not gonna learn anything from playing in Rec, and I'd rather play the long tees.

It's gonna be cool to actually play on a ball golf course. Anyone ever played a dg tourney on a ball gall course? Does the ground play faster (more skips, rolls, frustration) since it's kept up nicer than most parks?

Hope to see some of you guys there!
Grayson
2008 DGR Donator

Postby matchu » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:57 am

I will be there! planning on going to your area tourney as well. (cough er cough looking for nice floor space)
Synchronize the why’s, the if’s the lies. Shake and sift through the mess. Digress the flesh left is our disguise.

matchu
matchu
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Runnin Valkyrie » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:31 pm

I will be there although I'm just going to spectate. It looks to be a good time with the bar, restaurant and other amneties of the country club.
Runnin Valkyrie
Noob

Return to Tournaments