New Disc Golf Artists Forum. The Disc Golf Artists Group.

Disc Artwork, Dying, Technique etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

New Disc Golf Artists Forum. The Disc Golf Artists Group.

Postby hippiediscdude » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Hey every one on disc golf review! Just wanted to start out by saying that Im not trying to step on any toes, or take any body away from this great site. There is a great community here and a crazy wealth of information. I have learned alot about disc golf equipment, technique, and disc dyeing here.

I noticed awhile ago that we disc golfers are an artistic bunch of folks. We also tend to be very open to sharing our work, techniques, and in general very helpful and supportive to each other. It seems that most forums have an area dedicated to disc dyeing, or disc artwork. But there isn't a forum or a site just for Disc Golf Artists.

Now I am happy to say that is no longer true. I have created the Disc Golf Artists Group. Its a forum where disc golf artists, and disc golfers can create, connect, and share. I know there are lots of us out there. Musicians, designers, disc dyers, glass blowers, wood workers, metal fabricators, etc.... The list is endless. Now we have a place of our own.

The site is still in its infancy. Its been a side project I have been working on for the past few months, and I finally feel like I have the bugs some what worked out. So stop in and check us out. Right now there is only about 14 members! We could definitely use more. Anybody that wants to share a tutorial, or pics, or any thing at all it would be greatly appreciated. If you have nothing to share or a feelin' a little shy then just stop in and say hi! Hope to see you there.

The Disc Golf Artists Group!
http://www.dgartistsgroup.com

:mrgreen:
Here flies the sweet dyes! http://www.scidye.com
hippiediscdude
Noob

Favorite Disc: 11x KC Pro Tee Bird

Return to Disc Artwork