Well guys, I finally made my first big mistake -- I burnt a disc. Actually, I don't think the disc was affected, seems to fly just like it should(Champ Beast), but the vinyl burnt and changed the disc color.
I was having trouble getting the plastic to take the dye -- don't know why, Champ is usually good to soak it up. So I turned up my stovetop burner to 2.5 out of 10. I came back 4 minutes later and the dye was all but boiling! Couldn't believe it on that low of a setting on the stove.
I panicked, took the disc out, cleaned it, and weeded the parts for the color of the bear -- and the disc was clean and clear! I assumed the rest would be too, but when I pulled that off the next day(let the first color soak in before remasking), i saw what I had feared, that the vinyl had turned the disc a clear shade of burnt brown.
I also had trouble with the color dyes soaking. I used "purple" and "dark green" for the first time, both the liquid concentrate bottles, and they just would NOT soak into the disc. Took forever to get what you see.
Still, it flies like it should, and I'll use it, but I don't think it would sell-- I was planning on doing a whole set of the dancing dead bears, but after the trouble I had with this one, I'm moving on to other dyes.