Disc Artwork, Dying, Technique etc...
Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter
I just picked up a sexy little white kc pro roc. Anybody have good luck with dye onto this plastic? Does it take well enough to get a good multicolor?
"A hedgehog was also killed"
- Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:44 pm
- Location: Utah
- Favorite Disc: Star tee-rex
from what i remember kc is the worst plastic to dye......i could be wrong though.
- Fairway Surgeon
- Posts: 778
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:16 pm
- Location: ¡NOW IN DENVER, CO!
- Favorite Disc: Super-Roc
DX/D is the worst to dye. KC is a close second though. However, I did have some success turning a KC Roc in to a nice periwinkle after an overnight soak in some navy blue dye.
- 1000 Rated Poster
- Posts: 1885
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:55 am
- Location: PA*sevenoneseven
- Favorite Disc: glow wizard
Return to Disc Artwork
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest