Postby DELETED » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:57 pm

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Fritz » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:35 pm

w00t! NICE Man! H-BDAY!
Zam has skillz yo :)
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby rusch_bag » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:36 pm

I have a SOLF with your 2007 world's biggest dg weekend stamp. They all look pretty sweet.
rusch_bag
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby ApesOfWrath » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:40 pm

i like those business cards. cool idea.
ApesOfWrath
Tree Magnet

Postby rehder » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:53 am

those are nice Zam...a lot of them look really awesome...I wish I had a shred of graphical talent...
Z-Pred, Z-Force, Destroyer, (M,S,Q)OLF, Roc, Wizard&VP
rehder
1000 Rated Poster

Postby EBK357 » Thu May 01, 2008 10:01 am

nice work, as a artist myself i really like your designs. do you do any other media?
EBK357
Tree Magnet

Postby steezo » Thu May 01, 2008 10:28 am

Definately check out Zach's work-I saw the "flynvegas custom" some time ago. Its sweet. I want some discs with it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
The more I throw, the easier it gets-
steezo
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Beef Curtain

Postby DELETED » Thu May 01, 2008 12:14 pm

DELETED
DELETED

Postby DELETED » Thu May 01, 2008 12:16 pm

DELETED
DELETED

Postby steezo » Thu May 01, 2008 1:19 pm

Let a brotha KNOW 8)
steezo
Fairway Surgeon

Postby DELETED » Thu May 01, 2008 1:24 pm

DELETED
DELETED

Postby steezo » Thu May 01, 2008 1:26 pm

I'll wait for you to work your magic and get him to stamp out some Millennium discs 8) hint hint :twisted: Wheres the best burger in Austin Zam? :wink:
steezo
Fairway Surgeon

Postby DELETED » Thu May 01, 2008 1:40 pm

DELETED
DELETED

Postby DELETED » Thu May 01, 2008 1:47 pm

DELETED
DELETED

Postby EBK357 » Thu May 01, 2008 2:57 pm

ZAMson wrote:
EBK357 wrote:nice work, as a artist myself i really like your designs. do you do any other media?

thanks!
you asked the question that has a long answer :D

my degree's in drawing, so charcoal, ink, graphite, eraser, chalk, etc. are the basis for my style, and most of my work was with figures. i also do acrylic and some large-scale color-field paintings with oil sticks (the huge ones -- cattle markers). i did some focus on abstract digital printmaking ("fine art photoshop") and digital drawing in my last 2 years and thesis, and combined micro-scanning with motion work to get some video projects. some photography, mainly for the purpose of digital manipulations but also some classic stuff (plus i'm the photographer for the DG operation so that's a lot of action/product/landscape photography). i got into gold- and silver-leaf in my drawings and low-relief multimedia stuff, which got me super interested in hotstamping and disc art. for the 2.5 years since i graduated, i've been heavily into digital drawing and manipulation... hardly any paper or canvas work since then. tablet + photoshop is an amazing drawing tool.

and then there's sound. i did quadraphonic surround installations (4-channel surround sound) and some reactive/interactive sound pieces, computers and sampler and motion/touch sensors, etc. i've been editing digitally for a good 12+ years so i can do some nice sound collage stuff, as well as speech/vocal manipulation. i make rock music too, primarily want to be a one-stop producer who can co-write, engineer, mix, and create all related visual art and video. i actually went to art school to become a super heady producer... never expected an art job, just a degree in what i enjoyed. i have one whole semester in commercial art :lol:

and in school, as a studio major, i had to take all kinds of stuff, so i've done some fibers work, papermaking, sculpture, screenprinting, metalworking, etc. but without a lab, no point in pursuing that stuff. also have done newspaper layout and journalism.

ya know... anything to keep the daydream alive and avoid real work 8)

nice, i am oil painter myself specializing in surrealism large scale works. i also do the spraypaint on paper thing. you can check out some of my work on myspace just do a search for dj tyej.
F a sig!
EBK357
Tree Magnet

Return to Disc Artwork