Disc Artwork, Dying, Technique etc...
Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:09 am
- Location: Morrison, IL
- Favorite Disc: Magic atm
dude that is freakin' sweet, especially since it's freehand
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:05 pm
- Location: Cummin, GA
- Favorite Disc: KC Roc
I was thinking of an idea for a Champ Starfire X-out that I bought a few months back. Then I came across this!!!
I suck at Disc Golf, therefore I can't afford to carry discs that suck.
- Fairway Surgeon
- Posts: 864
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:30 pm
- Location: Santa Barbara Co.,Ca
- Favorite Disc: 150 Class Aero
- Tree Magnet
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:36 pm
- Location: BUCKEYE COUNTRY
I like the dye- nice and clean!
When you say "freehand" do you mean that you cut it out with an xacto instead of using a plotter, or do you mean that you made up the image as you were cutting it? I don't understand the terminology, but it looks good either way!
- 1000 Rated Poster
- Posts: 1163
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:26 am
- Location: Seattle
- Favorite Disc: all of 'em.
Return to Disc Artwork
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests