Technics SL-1200MK3, Numark TT200 Turntables, Numark DM3000X

General, Non-Disc Related Goods for trade/sale.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Technics SL-1200MK3, Numark TT200 Turntables, Numark DM3000X

Postby AciDBatH666 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:26 pm

I tried to sell these a while back on the boards but the guy quit answering my pms. So it's a good while later, and I'm trying to clear some room so I can have space for my shirt press and dye station... Also so I can REACH my damn bass equipment which managed to get tons of boxes and other stuff in front of it hindering me from getting access to my processor pedals for it.

Short story, I don't really know much about this stuff. A friend of mine unloaded it to me because I had the space at home... While he moved to Austin, Tx (hence my reason for my frequent trips to Austin). He was starting to get into mixing/spinning and working on his 2nd degree in Engineering gave him no time or ambition to continue. So he told me to sell it all and to keep half.
I don't care how much this stuff sells for. Ive looked up prices, and I know the Technics table is solid as hell and holds up a good price. The Numark table is meh, the mixer can be found pretty cheap as well. Basically I'm looking to get rid of ALL of it for $200 + shipping. I think it's honestly worth a little more than that total but I just wanna get rid of it.

I just finished tinkering around with all of it, plugging em up, making sure they'll work.
The Technics turntable works awesome. Found nothing wrong with it. THe mixer worked well too.
The Numark table had 1 issue. I got it sounding clean, but the right channel coming out of it was coming up weak in the mixer. The mixer was showing peaks of 10 on the left side, but the right was showing 3. I panned the sound over to the right side and it was playing, but just way weaker. Worse comes down to it, you could just split the left channel into 2, and plug it into the L and R. It worked fine tho other than that. Also I've got a stack of about 10 records that my friend bought that'll come with it. The power cables and everything will be included. IF you're truely interested and want to see more pics, I'll be happy to take more that are closeup to see the condition. They're all in good shape with a few scratches and normal wear and tear. Nothing out of the ordinary.

IF you're interested in just one piece, drop me a line. I'm not that hard to deal with. I may split it up.
I'll also entertain trades of 4 string basses. I'm looking for a Jackson, Ibanez, or possibly Washburn. I've got a 5 string BTB but been wanting to find a nice 4 string.
I'll see what kind of interest these spark before I go ahead and slap it on eBay.
AciDBatH666
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Flat Top Roc

Return to Garage Sale