Looking for various iPods

General, Non-Disc Related Goods for trade/sale.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Looking for various iPods

Postby Blake_T » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:50 pm

well, to throw another stick in the wheel of this time...

the used ipod nano i got for my gf's son's b-day present has a bunk battery. 6 hours of charging = 2.5 hours worth of use, on or off it still dies after 2-3 hours.

he has his own comp now but it's win2k so that limits it to itunes 7.3.2, which limits things to:
4th and 5th gen ipod/ipod video
1st and 2nd Gen ipod nanos
1st and 2nd Gen ipod shuffles

so... i am looking for something in the cheapish range that has a battery that works for at least 6 hours on a full charge :P

a 2gb or 4gb nano is probably ideal, with a 20/30/40gb regular or 2gb shuffle being the backup plans.

if anyone has one that they would be willing to get rid of, let me know how much you would want for it and a description of the condition.

also... it's my b-day in 2 weeks and i should have some money coming in. i'm planning on putting it towards an ipod classic. i'm wanting to get an 80/120/160gb ipod classic that is in decent condition and has good battery life. if someone has one of these they are getting rid of let me know how much etc.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

Re: Looking for various iPods

Postby Blake_T » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:54 pm

sold some stuff on craigslist today that paid for a couple of ipods. not looking anymore
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

Return to Garage Sale