Bag O Booter

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Bag O Booter 2010 eh-dish-un

Postby Booter » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:32 am

haha well if you change ur mind and wanna get rid of it,lmk! I agree that in the summer the ss's will get floppy however I barely started using these again so I dunno how floppy it'll get. I have ap's that are like stiff dx so come summertime I may use those. I like em because they feel comfy in the hand. I dnt really care for deep dished putters ,as it's hard for me to get a good grip on them for putting. Driving with a deep putter is a different story though.

I know what you mean about them absorbing smells,i have one I got from a trade that smells strongly of river water. Funky smell and I can't get rid of it lol. I'll be sure not to take them to the bathroom and leave em there.
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!

Favorite Disc: square ones

Postby Working Stiff » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:28 am

The AP's have a great plastic. Very grippy, not floppy. The AP's I had molded up like an Aviar, though. They don't have the low profile like the SS's. The old SS's feel a lot like an XD in the hand. The old AP's just felt like a small bead Aviar.

I'm going to give the Omega's a go for a bit. The SS I have is in good shape, and I've got an old Qmega to use for driving. That might at least get me through the winter without breaking any more putters. I'm already down two this winter. Speed doesn't kill. High velocity impact kills.
Furthur wrote:Either get a lighter one, throw harder, or find a disc with more glide.
Working Stiff
Super Moderator of DGCR

Favorite Disc: Ontario Roc

Postby Booter » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:35 am

yea I have a few ap's that are the perfect stiffness and I have a couple that feel like stiff dx. I love my omegas,perfect for anny putts. When I had the magics,the always wanted to come out of anny putts. These,hold it to the ground. I use my ce omega for driving but sometimesits not as stable as I'd like. If I had a ce bb aviar....perfect. Either way,its nice to have a nice throwing stack of these 3 different plastics.
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!

Postby Dump truck » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:42 pm

booter wrote: I love my omegas,perfect for anny putts. When I had the magics,the always wanted to come out of anny putts. These,hold it to the ground.

This... ever since I took the omega out of my bag I haven't had anything that would work very well for anny putts. I got some new omegas on the way.
omega/rhyno/comet/torque/hornet/valk/pd/nuke/destroyer
Dump truck
Tree Magnet

Re: Bag O Booter

Postby Booter » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 pm

soooo a update on the bag. ive taken out the orcs in favor of the flow. ive been getting ridiculous d with my beat spd now so i dnt miss the orcs much anymore. still tossing majority of my bag still. only new things are cpd2,flow,jokeri,kc aviar,eagle,. i really need to see what needs to come out and what overlaps but its a little hard :oops:

175 champ pd2
173 gold line flow
175 spd - beat
175 spd - freshy
175 std rush - beat understable fliptastic goodness

173 esp cyclone
169 champ eagle x(for now until it gets a little warmer to throw back in my beat ce fb)
174 glow champ fb

177 glo buzzz
178 bar stamp buzzz - seasoned
175 opto fuse - freshy
175 opto fuse - beat
180 kenny glow champ roc - beef
175 esp zone(used more as a short mid,utility rather than putter)

175 champ rhyno(dont really throw much anymore since i put in the zone. though,its still nice to have sometimes)
173 se rhyno(still a good putter though i dont think i need the champ anymore)
175 kc glow aviar (current driver putter but taken out to test out the jokeri)
175 jokeri(still testing out as it could possibly kick out my champ rhyno and kc aviar)

175 omega ss
175 omega ss (back up)
174 ce omega
always looking for:
Booter
Das Boot!

Postby zj1002 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:11 pm

You need a stable->understable fwy driver. I would go crazy without something like an EL/QJ/Leo
Omega - QMS - MD2 - QJLS - OLF/S - DD - Scorpius
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand
zj1002
metroid cannon

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby Booter » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:24 pm

well that's what I'm kinda trying to beat my esp clone into. Not as easy as I thought.
always looking for:
Booter
Das Boot!

Postby zj1002 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:47 am

honestly pick the eagle or cyclone. since you rock the pd/flow, I would say drop the eagle. Go cyclone and leopard.

The leopard has really impressed me lately. I find myself not using the QJ much at all anymore, because the leopard can reach almost as far but with better control.

or a stalker, i know you rocked those at one point
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand
zj1002
metroid cannon

Postby Booter » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:05 am

yea I thought about the leo @ one point. I havnt thrown one in forever. I liked the stalkers for a while but that was before I got buzzz's. After I got buzzz's I stopped pulling the stalker out as much if at all during the round.
always looking for:
Booter
Das Boot!

Postby cfair » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:29 am

I'm curious as to what you use the CE Omega for. Seems like you have plenty of driving putters. And with the glow roc do you need to zone? or is the zone just nicer for shorter shots?
cfair
Tree Magnet

Postby Booter » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:37 am

i use the ce omega for upshots,jump putts. whatever shot i dont want to ding up my omegas too much. its really rocky around here. id use the kc but the kc doesnt hold an anny like an omega. as for the glow roc, its much longer than my zone. the zone is sort of my utility like my fb. its much shorter than my roc and more overstable. so yea, shorter shots,cut rollers,flicks.

also,ive changed my bag some after playing a round the other day.i took out the cyclone for now to try the leo. we'll see how it pans out. also,the jokeri was taken out as its not what i want after all. i prefer my kc and rhyno for driver duties.

175 champ pd2
173 gold line flow
175 spd - beat
175 spd - freshy
175 std rush - beat understable fliptastic goodness

160 glow champ leo
169 champ eagle x(for now until it gets a little warmer to throw back in my beat ce fb)
174 glow champ fb

177 glo buzzz
178 bar stamp buzzz - seasoned
175 opto fuse - freshy
175 opto fuse - beat
180 kenny glow champ roc - beef
175 esp zone(used more as a short mid,utility rather than putter)

175 champ rhyno(dont really throw much anymore since i put in the zone. though,its still nice to have sometimes)
175 kc glow aviar
175 omega ss
175 omega ss (back up)
174 ce omega
always looking for:
Booter
Das Boot!

Postby zj1002 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:07 pm

yeah that Jokeri would seem to be facing some tough competition in that bag. Between the zone, ryhno, and BB I wouldn't ever throw it.

does the flow really separate itself from the PD? seems like they might share some lines.

and now I have to fight you for used leo's
zj1002
metroid cannon

Postby Booter » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:22 pm

yea thats the reason i didnt really feel the jokeri would stick. it had potential to replace the rhyno and zone but i like the rhyno alot so jokeri was out.
as for the flow,yes it goes further than my pd. it kinda takes the same flight pattern as my beat spd but it doesnt take as much snap to get it to go the same distance. i have more control with the spd so i throw that often. i put the orc back in for the wilco tourney and i was outdriving it with my pds so the orc got kicked out.

i threw that light glow leo and its nice! smooth as butter. lots of snap,itll turn. low power it straight and fades in still. in a tail wind i can crank on it and it wont turn and burn. i like it. i have a couple ce leos on the way
always looking for:
Booter
Das Boot!

Postby zj1002 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:35 pm

you would get some ce leos. as for the flow/pd, I guess you do use your PD on fwy drives so that makes since now
zj1002
metroid cannon

Postby Booter » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:41 pm

ha. yea i still like the glow leo so well see. i havent seen any others that light though . i might check dgvs xouts
always looking for:
Booter
Das Boot!

Previous

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion