1st Bag

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: 1st Bag

Postby Thatdirtykid » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:38 am

Stick with the valk a while, its a good driver to hone form with. How are you liking the predators? Using them for more than just howling winds yet?
Z Pred-ESP Cyclone-Z Force-Z Aftershock-Z Comet-Ion-Pro Rhyno
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

Postby vtbuzzz » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:56 am

Valks are a great starting disc...I'm just starting to huck them 350_370 accurately of course not with a whole lot of consistency but regardless it rocks a 163 glow valk flys forever with much less effort
vtbuzzz
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Buzzz

Postby Pwingles » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:08 pm

I would suggest leaving the surge alone for right now, it looks like you're on the right track and I think you might slow your progress if you make that big of a jump in speed and stability. The Tb will be more than OK for your main off the tee driver, in open tailwind situations go with the valk, when you start hitting 350+ with both consistently with a good amount of accuracy maybe then grab an orc or pro wraith IMO.
Pwingles
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Gwoove

Postby sappman » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Thatdirtykid wrote:Stick with the valk a while, its a good driver to hone form with. How are you liking the predators? Using them for more than just howling winds yet?

Yea i use preds a few times a round. I throw more spike hyzers w it than i prly should. I'm starting to think i have mad nose up issues as all my discs land in the same zone. Would this be the case?
sappman
Noob

Favorite Disc: Roc

Previous

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion