Signed in so I'm posting my bag

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Signed in so I'm posting my bag

Postby A buzzz and a beer » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:20 am

Max distance drivers:
174 Star Boss (new and Stable)
174 ESP Nuke (beat and flippy)
174 ESP Nuke (new and stable)
174 ESP Surge (beat for flippy or straight)
170 Z Surge (more overstable than the ESP)

172 Z Surge SS (Beat and flippy)
or
171 Star Valkyrie (New and really flippy)

Mids:
178 Z Buzzz
174 Z Buzzz
172 ESP FLX Buzzz
176 ESP Meteor (Tourney stamp disc and a little harder plastic, not as flippy as a normal)
172 or 174 ESP Meteor ( old and really flippy, weight is worn off)

Putters:
174 Pro D Challenger (last year model, only used for putts and main putter) Have many extras for practice
174 Pro D Challenger (this year model, used for mids, mainly anhys)
172 D Ringer (used for drives and mids)

I throw around 400-425 average with my nukes and surges. Buzzz's and meteors go around 300-325.

My course is in the woods with about 50 foot fairways with heavy woods on all sides and hardly ever has wind. When I go to other courses that are windy I will throw in another max star boss, champion destroyer, and esp flx drone. I also try to through in a star Cro when I get a course I can use it on. Will also throw in a Max Z stalker on a course that has holes between a buzzz and a driver.

Looking to replace my D ringer for another putter I can drive with and use on midranges. Wizards seem to die too fast and the Vibram Summit I have is forest green so I can't use it since it is horrible to look for on a heavy wooded course with lots of foot high coverage.

I throw everything on a pretty straight line. Mainly just a tiny hyzer route and sometimes with a slight fade right before it starts to come back.I mainly throw backhand but can also throw forehand about 375 when the shot calls for it. Hardly ever throw thumbers and only throw some hammers for get out of trouble shots with a mid or putter (played tons of ultimate so I can get it to flip were and when I want).
A buzzz and a beer
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Buzzz

Re: Signed in so I'm posting my bag

Postby elnino » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:15 am

so why the boss dont' see the need for this esp since you can just get a z nuke? anyhow bag looks solid have you ever tried a striker? they might work well for your power on low ceiling tight fairways.
Positive feedback 56 Trade
Destroyer=Firebird=Striker=Roc=Wizard
elnino
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Firebird/wizard

Postby kern9787 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:22 am

Never used it, but I was under the impression that the challenger was a very good driving putter as well. I guess you've tried using it?

I don't see much need for both the Boss and the Nuke, nor the Valkyrie and the Surge SS. When you do add the Destroyer, what does it do that your Boss/Nuke doesn't?
P2 - Fuse - ROCS!!! - QJLS - QPLS - QOLS - PD - Predator - Quasar
kern9787
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Pwingles » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:26 pm

kern9787 wrote:Never used it, but I was under the impression that the challenger was a very good driving putter as well. I guess you've tried using it?

I don't see much need for both the Boss and the Nuke, nor the Valkyrie and the Surge SS. When you do add the Destroyer, what does it do that your Boss/Nuke doesn't?

it goes 50 feet shorter lol

but seriously, why so many max D drivers?
Pwingles
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Gwoove

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion