Do I have any gaps???

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Do I have any gaps???

Postby bsstarnesj » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:24 pm

I feel as if my bag is missing some spots? anyone notice any gaps?

ch. destroyer
ch. monster
ch. beast x2
Z Surge SS
Z wildcat
ch. teebird
ch. leopard x2
star leopard x2
Z stalker
ESP buzzz
star coyote
ch. mako
DX aviar
pro pig
ch. rhyno
p2 - roc - leopard- firebird - pd
bsstarnesj
Noob

Favorite Disc: pd

Re: Do I have any gaps???

Postby JR » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 am

I'd say that you might be able to ditch either Leos or Stalkers (i'm torn between both) and Beasts and Surge SS (again a decision needs to be made but the FLX Surge SS is so much more wind tolerant and harder fading that it would fulfil a new role but then there's the Flow i need to check out once i get traction on the ground). Aren't Coyote and Mako overlapping as well? I've thrown a loaner Coyote and own a FR Star Mako but i haven't thrown the Mako in summer yet so i don't know how close they are exactly. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise if they suggest there's overlap between the Pig and the Rhyno. Both are useful discs. Just like the DGR standard advice for drivers is to get an understable, moderately overstable and overstable disc Rhyno can become a straight disc when thrown low enough to around 250'. When you do that you can still rely on the Pig to fade so they fulfill different roles. And who's saying they are just putters at that distance? Aviar can be thrown straight well farther than either of those (although an Ion might be better) so there's no overlap.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Re: Do I have any gaps???

Postby bsstarnesj » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:05 am

thanks the only reason why i carry the mako is because of my first ace. it is very similar to coyote. thanks for the advice.
p2 - roc - leopard- firebird - pd
bsstarnesj
Noob

Favorite Disc: pd

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion