tell me what you think

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: tell me what you think

Postby Fenrir » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:01 pm

Ok so I never got around to grabbing a escape but I just got a beat champ beast in trade and a p pd and ols gifted to me. My thoughts being the ols is a longer Leo and that the p pd is a bit like an eagle. Now the beast is champ and feels in the 16x range (haven't had a chance to get it on a scale) but must be beat to hell or be the understable mold because I was putting it out on a hard hyzer and it would still turn roller on some shots.
Also I the beast is the fastest thing I've got in the bag as of now and it seems fine with no destroyers
Challenger-Comet-Roc-Eagle x-Leopard-Predator
Fenrir
Noob

Favorite Disc: z buzzz

Re: tell me what you think

Postby JR » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:56 pm

It is likely that it is a new mold Beast that turns when new so after beating it in it is no surprise that it rolls. Beadts of later manufacture flip less but even they flip if the front is lower than the rear or you throw beyond 400' with front and rear level.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Previous

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion