My bag yo!

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

My bag yo!

Postby Elusiiv3 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:24 pm

I would just like to know what all of the forum members think of my bag what i should get what i should toss and why. Im open to any idea. I throw RHBH and am decent at RHFH which i use only when necessary.

Drivers

Esp Nuke 172g
OS Nuke 170g
Star Valkyrie 169g x3
Pro Destroyer 169g
Champ Destroyer 166g
Champion Beast x2 168g

Mid-Range
KC Roc 180g
Star Roc 179g
Z line Buzzz x2 178g

Putters
Dart
Banger GT
XD
Magic SSS

I am trying to narrow down the molds in the putter area.
Like i said any help or insight on what i should get/get rid of/keep would be great thanks
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”Steve Jobs
Elusiiv3
Noob

Favorite Disc: Star Valkyrie

Re: My bag yo!

Postby MDP » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:44 pm

How far are you throwing?

At most basic, your drivers should cover at least five roles:

1. Stable/control driver: Not necessary the longest disc you have, but a consistant straight flyer that's not too understable. A workhorse, go-to driver
2. Max D driver: For when distance > accuracy
3. Understable driver: For turnovers/anhyzers, and finesse shots
4. Moderately overstable driver: Longs hyzers, headwinds
5. Very overstable driver: strong headwinds, spike hyzers, utility shots

How do you see those drivers filling those roles? Is there a lot of overlap? Is there a spot missing?
PD2 | DD | PD | TD | MD2 | P2 | P1
MDP
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: PD

Re: My bag yo!

Postby Elusiiv3 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Max d average is 400'

Stable disc: Champ beast sometimes valkyrie

Max D driver: Esp nuke is what i use every time i have a long open field in my home course

Understable driver: Valkyrie with out a doubt my favorite anny driver.

Moderately overstable driver: I use my destroyer mostly for hyzers and am using this disc mostly cause of the winds we have here in Nebraska

Very overstable driver: Winds today were near 40-60 mph gusts this is really only time i have used my OS Nuke

I guess there are a few over lap spots that i have in the stable and undertable with the valkyrie. I think next round i go out i will take out the beast and see how that goes with my valkyrie.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”Steve Jobs
Elusiiv3
Noob

Favorite Disc: Star Valkyrie

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion