My bag

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

My bag

Postby JeffzeNub » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Drivers -
170 Star Destroyer - I can't throw this amazing, but I like knowing that it won't go right on me(RHBH). Also nice for headwind drives.
175 Champ Beast - My go to distance driver
175 Beat DX Valkyrie - Turnovers/Hyzer flips
168 Pro Vulcan - Turnovers/Hyzer flips(I am a bit inconsistent with this, but I am hoping to make this a roller one day)
170 Champ Sidewinder - New to the bag, haven't thrown it much

Fairway -
176 Champ Teebird - Probably my favorite disc. Flex shots, consistent tee shots.
170 Champ Leopard - New to the bag

Mids -
172 Beatish 12x Pro Roc - My consistency off the tee with this is so-so, but I love it for approaches
170 Ti Buzz - Mid range tee shots, working on flex shots with this
170 Pro shark - Straight shots, I can throw this and it won't turn much, if at all

Putters -
175 DX Aviar - Putts inside of ~20 ft when wind isn't a factor
170 R-Pro Pig - My first disc when I didn't know any better. I love it for short flex shots and wind putts.

I have been playing for 2 months so I'm still fairly new. Just curious if there are any holes. Also, what is a good putter to learn with?

My bag changes a lot since I lose a lot of discs(drivers mostly). My home course is around a lake with water coming into play on maybe 7 or 8 holes. They usually have a diver every 2 weeks or so, but the algae has been so bad they have been unable to since they cannot see the discs.
JeffzeNub
Noob

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Re: My bag

Postby JR » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 am

Not a fan of the Vulcan and older Sidewinders but they started to make good Stars last year and i heard about almost non flipping champions this year. I wonder if that has something to do with the new clear plastic? Vulcan overlaps with the Sidewinder. Aviar is a good putter and variations of it have won more world championships than any other putter.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion