Lucky eagles bag 2013

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Lucky eagles bag 2013

Postby PMantle » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:11 am

Currently carrying too many probably, but it's still audition stage for me.
S-Sentinel
Z-Buzzz
Esp - Meteor
Crztl - Zone

Esp Comet in storage.
PMantle
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Postby JR » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:08 am

LuckyEagle405 wrote:That's funy you recommend a gator because I'm playing in a tourney next weekend and a glow gator comes in the player pack. What kind of grip do you guys use with a mid?

Power grip four to two fingers depending on the circumstances. Fave mid Z Buzz flat top high PLH concave wing=straight with good fade but mild.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby sweet1ar » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:51 am

The reason your Vibram V.P. did not flip over on drives is because it's insanely over stable. I've never thrown anything like it before. I use to throw just like you. I was flipping over my Z Buzzz's and I could not throw a DX or KC Pro Roc for the life of me. I ended up using a Hornet to throw straight. The VP is exactly the same. That is why I use to love it. But, I knew something was wrong. I couldn't throw past 300' with the most over stable driver and mid ranges s out there(I'm talking Boss's, Firebirds, Hornets, etc...). With the help of this site and the right pec drill, along with a lot of feedback from JR and a few other members on here, I can now throw my KC Pro Roc's well over 325' consistently. I don't flip it over at all now unless I threw with OAT (off axis torque). I don't get out my Hornet any longer unless I'm facing a 20 mph head wind. I have not touched my Vibram VP in a long time. Even though, it may come handy in extreme head winds. I use to think it was always the arrow when really it was the archer. I still have a long way to go with my form, but I thought you might like to hear from someone who used to be in your shoes.

Andrew
sweet1ar
Noob

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Previous

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion