Uncle B's Bag

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Uncle B's Bag

Postby JR » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:54 am

Got a Lucid Truth and my arm is busted up so i have only tried it on one round where i threw too long discs powered down and it is long. It has significant flash on the bottom. Since my arm got worse since it will be some time before i can throw. I'll film Tali open the next week and my arm is still acting up so i need to baby the arm so no idea when i can toss it. Take care of yourself and the old lady.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby UncleBrother2001 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:43 pm

JR wrote:Got a Lucid Truth and my arm is busted up so i have only tried it on one round where i threw too long discs powered down and it is long. It has significant flash on the bottom. Since my arm got worse since it will be some time before i can throw. I'll film Tali open the next week and my arm is still acting up so i need to baby the arm so no idea when i can toss it. Take care of yourself and the old lady.

Take care of the arm man.

No worries man I always take care of the wife. :D I aint worried about myself :lol:
Destroyer|Beast|PD|Stalker|Truth|Roc|Suspect|Judge

"Driver controls the music,shotgun shuts his cakehole"
UncleBrother2001
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Truth

Postby JR » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:35 am

It would be a shame to not film. If there are troubles i will try to lessen the strain with a tripod which sucks footage wise.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby UncleBrother2001 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:00 pm

Been a while since I've been on here.

I did get to play the other day though. Shot a 17 under at the 27 hole course here. It was one of my best rounds ever there. I couldn't miss a putt,drives were accurate and I just felt real good. I'm still having a lot of trouble out of my left leg. I believe it was some ligament damage.The wife says I'm stubborn cuz I don't go to the doctor. I said yeah I know this and I change the subject. :lol:

But other than that nothing really new in the disc golf world. Since I don't play much anymore gonna trade in everything I got instead of my extras for my bag and what's in my bag. Just gonna get a big stack of Rocs since I use them for a majority of my shots now.
Destroyer|Beast|PD|Stalker|Truth|Roc|Suspect|Judge

"Driver controls the music,shotgun shuts his cakehole"
UncleBrother2001
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Truth

Postby Stringbean » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Take care of that leg man. Why aren't you playing much anymore?
Stringbean
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Panther

Previous

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion