My Bag

Post your Bag Critique Requests, Talk about your Bag set up etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

My Bag

Postby ccs1676 » Fri May 30, 2008 6:53 pm

OK, here's what I got in my bag:

It's basically wraiths, teebirds, rocs and aviars. The monster is for sidearm/big hyzers, and I am considering getting rid of the teerex.

Here are my backups:

Notice that Roadrunner there? I bought that just to see how much more understable it was than the sidewinder. That was back when I was buying new discs left and right. I really do not have a tomahawk/roller in my arsenal, and think this might be the disc for it. What do you think?

Here is the bag I use:

Just your average Jansport backpack with the broken zipper. I know it's getto.

I do have this though:

I never use it however. I got it right before my first tournament and have not really used it since. I do not know why. I think I would rather have a Revolution Dual. My friend got one and says it's pretty heavy but I always think to myself: "Do I really want to carry around my huge bag with 20 discs in it?" I never lose my discs and usually only carry around 10, so the Jansport works fine. I don't know, it has been troubling me for awhile....
ccs1676
Noob

Postby nickster9224 » Fri May 30, 2008 7:38 pm

take the monster out. tune 1 teerex to stable/understable, tune 1 teerex to wayy overstable, keep 1 teerex the same. Use your teebirds on shots 300-350ish. rocs 170-300, aviar 170 and down. O and you couls use the innova bag, keeps everything more organized.
nickster9224
Tree Magnet

Return to Bag Critique / Discussion