I will echo the too many molds. read the disc minimalism thread...i didnt believe in minimalism until i read the thread and retooled my set up and now, i will not look back...
for the purposes of my suggestions, i will assume these are all new, because only the tbone has a stage of wear listed...also, since we dont know how far you throw, i will assume you are throwing ~350 with your destroyers/surges
1. stable control driver: the only fairway driver in your bag...in my opinon, these are the most important discs to have. most disc golf holes are 300-350' long. most of these drives are reachable with middies or fairway drivers. I have never thrown the assassin, so i dont know how they fly, but have heard good things about them. work them in to different stages and these should cover a good portion of your drives.
2. distance driver: pick one mold
171 Star Destroyer
172 FLX Surge
3. moderately overstable driver: you need something here. either a beat version of your very overstable disc, or something true moderately overstable. I use heavy orcs because i dont have a big enough arm to flip them yet. However, starfires are good bets, as well as orions
4. understable driver: valk is a better bet, as it is more controllable, and less nose-angle sensitive than the SW. also, that DX SW is going to be FLIIIIPPPPYYY very soon. i wouldnt recommend keeping it in there.
165 DX Valk
161 DX Sidewinder
5. very overstable driver: so this is here because it is so fast. However, i recommend getting a true overstable driver, such as a Firebird or a Predator. They are much better IMO as an overstable disc
175 Echo Star Excalibur
Midrange: though i am a huge proponent of the midrange's uses, this is too many. Drone is a good overstable middie, and the buzz is a good straight middie, and the kite/skeeter are good understable mids. regardless, i would go wasp (more controllable stalbe mid and complements the buzz well) and buzz. I would get a Z Wasp for stable duties, a Z/ESP Buzz for straight shots, and beat in a D Buzz for understable.
Beat to heck Tbone
Putter: Pick one...Wizard is my pick
You should realistically be able to cut down to 8 molds, which is reasonable:
Assassin, Destroyer, Starfire, Valk, ExCal, Wasp, Buzz, Wiz
$$ Orcs, Leopards, Rocs, Wizards $$