Driving ridicule take 2

Post your videos for Critique/Comment etc..

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Driving ridicule take 2

Postby Mmyersdisc » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:35 am

haha, yeah I actually played in the past tournament with jon (the black guy) and although I wasn't really able to watch him open up becuase we were playing a very short course, he seemed like he was doing ultimetly well! His putting seems like his only spot in his game where it could really benefit him! his putting was great, don't get me wrong! but he needs to work on the range at about 30ft and out (same with me) his drives and form were overall impressive since the last time I seen him (power of soul) But anyways, hit me up sometime if you guys want to head out and throw some! I work 7-330 but im normally down to throw anytime after that if im not doing league or what not!
Mmyersdisc
Noob

Favorite Disc: My Aviar!!

Re: Driving ridicule take 2

Postby garublador » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:36 pm

My experience with trying to figure out all this snap suff is that I sometimes feel it with mids and slow fairway drivers but almost never feel it with wide rimmed drivers. Working with slower drivers might help speed things up a bit.

Jon would definitely benefit from learning to throw from a standstill. His weight is in the wrong place at the hit.
garublador
Disc Whore

Previous

Return to Video Critique