cruzduck drives - take 3

Post your videos for Critique/Comment etc..

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: cruzduck drives - take 3

Postby cruz duck » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:55 pm

Thanks JR,

I am beginning to think that I hyper extended my elbow yesterday. My arm felt fine until about half way through the session yesterday and it has been sore ever since. I also think my arm speed was faster yesterday. Let me rest my arm for a few days and try again.

As an aside - From 2001 to 2006, I worked for Nokia. As a result, I got to take several trips to Helsinki and I spent a day in Tampere. On the last trip I got to take my wife and we both loved Helsinki and Finland. We had a great time.
cruz duck
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: kc roc

Postby SkaBob » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:09 pm

If your elbow (or your fore-arm near your elbow) hurt mid way through some golf, you could be pulling (ie- fighting against) your follow-through. That's one of the easiest ways to cause that pain while playing disc golf. It's usually gone after a day or so (at most), though...so if it still hurts tomorrow, you may have pissed off your elbow.
I threw Wizards before they were cool.
SkaBob
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby cruz duck » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 pm

It hurts in the forearm right next to the elbow. It is more of a dull soreness rather than a sharp pain.
cruz duck
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: kc roc

Postby JR » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:37 pm

cruz duck wrote:Thanks JR,

I am beginning to think that I hyper extended my elbow yesterday. My arm felt fine until about half way through the session yesterday and it has been sore ever since. I also think my arm speed was faster yesterday. Let me rest my arm for a few days and try again.

As an aside - From 2001 to 2006, I worked for Nokia. As a result, I got to take several trips to Helsinki and I spent a day in Tampere. On the last trip I got to take my wife and we both loved Helsinki and Finland. We had a great time.

Both towns and surrounding areas have lots of courses. I guess you didn't play here. Too bad.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Previous

Return to Video Critique