jubuttib's and turso's three and a half month forms

Post your videos for Critique/Comment etc..

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: jubuttib's and turso's three and a half month forms

Postby jubuttib » Wed May 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Dammit! Went out to a course today, I haven't been ripping for a few days (probably way over a week by now) and everything just felt horrible. Could probably only hit around 250' at first, and even at the end of the day didn't feel anything when I threw, my longest being probably around 320'. THIS SUCKS!

Still, did manage a -3 round so a good day.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Postby Dookville » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:17 am

[quote="
Still, did manage a -3 round so a good day.[/quote]

The reality of good throws, not long throws.

I have been playing since Nov of 2010 and I am getting about the same results you where at the time you posted your video. I am curious, have you broken through to where you want to be a year later?
"JimW wrote:
Every time I've ever tried to implement any of the advice from on here to get more distance on my drives it has ended up wrecking my game completely for a while.
Dookville
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: PAIN

Postby jubuttib » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:21 am

Dookville wrote:
jubuttib wrote:Still, did manage a -3 round so a good day.
The reality of good throws, not long throws.

I have been playing since Nov of 2010 and I am getting about the same results you where at the time you posted your video. I am curious, have you broken through to where you want to be a year later?
That particular course is REALLY short though, only one hole that's over 330'. My putting was hot though, seemed to hit everything, after I finally got out of the woods where my drives landed. =)

Honestly? I don't know. At the moment I'm totally stumped by my inability to grip the disc in cold weather, I get maybe one halfway decent rip for every 20 throws. I'm barely breaking 300' at the moment. Last summer I found out a couple of things about my grip and timing and could consistently (and with little effort) hit 400' on the field, and had several throws knocking the 450' barrier. If I can get back to that level come summer, I'll be quite happy.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Previous

Return to Video Critique