some randomness

Post your videos for Critique/Comment etc..

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: some randomness

Postby masterbeato » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:25 pm

DsmDisc wrote:
masterbeato wrote:
JR wrote:You have to design your own discs if you want to be able to continue limiting distance with disc selection. Unless you wanna finesse lids. So realistically you're at a problem where everyone would love to be having to learn to control your power.

Thanks JR, I am trying to make some money to make trips out to different states to give some people some hands on lessons.

people have never made any requests for me to travel, so i had no motivation and i highly suggest people to make those suggestions and i will do my best to make it out there because i need to get the hell outta this state once in a while! lol

if i get supplied a couch to sleep on and a plane ticket or food i will supple gas if i have to drive, or food if i have to fly. or i will just bring my own food and i can stay for a week or so and i would be more than happy to head out to wherever and help them out with their game if that is what people would like to do.

If you ever want to come to Des Moines some time, me and my buds would be glad to throw a few rounds with ya. I've got a comfortable couch I could spare for a few days. I've finally started to settle down my form a bit, and feel like I'm a few good pointers and some practice away from crushing some drives. If you wanted to drive down I could fund the food expenses as well.

We've got a few beautiful courses down here, you would not get bored playing them.

i have been down to des moines last year and i loved it, i wanna go back this year and play disc at those awesome courses and stay for a few days that would be pretty cool, i am only 4 1/2 hours away so making a trip there soon to maybe play a tournament as well some weekend.
My PDGA - Dan Beto

Frank Delicious wrote:and now we know the secret to your power. You are more machine than bear!
masterbeato
lol Z predator

Favorite Disc: Pro D X2

Postby masterbeato » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Dr. Burd wrote:After taking another look, I realized that you did choose a line out to the right of that tree on 4. I'm still wondering why you didn't push it over the creek...it's almost the same shot, just another 80 ft or so.

haha!

the disc slipped outta my hand lol

it was a pretty awesome shot lol
My PDGA - Dan Beto

Frank Delicious wrote:and now we know the secret to your power. You are more machine than bear!
masterbeato
lol Z predator

Favorite Disc: Pro D X2

Postby Dr. Burd » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:08 am

masterbeato wrote:
Dr. Burd wrote:After taking another look, I realized that you did choose a line out to the right of that tree on 4. I'm still wondering why you didn't push it over the creek...it's almost the same shot, just another 80 ft or so.

haha!

the disc slipped outta my hand lol

Well, that answers that =)
The Burd's Trade List | Aviar - Zone - Buzzz - XS - Teebird - Force
Dr. Burd
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Previous

Return to Video Critique